J1190N Light of Hope
Cambodia, Southeast Asia
Light of Hope Cambodia began by offering vulnerable children a safe home and support in partnership with ICC Cambodia. Over time, our efforts have grown to have a more significant development impact on local children, families, and the community.
Through our collaboration with local partners, we provide hope to rural villages where families often struggle to make ends meet. These families face challenges in their daily lives, and children in Cambodia are particularly at risk. But we're working hard to improve their lives by addressing issues like nutrition, education, and the risk of exploitation.
- To care for and support vulnerable children, helping them thrive with their families and stay connected to their homeland.
- To provide a high-quality education to all local kids, from Kindergarten through Year 12, so they can grow and succeed academically.
- To improve schools by giving them more resources and helping teachers become more effective through training.
- To guide and support students as they go through vocational and university training, helping them find good jobs in the future.
- To ensure there's always enough food, we're teaching students how to grow it so they and their families can be self-sufficient.
By working together, we can make a difference and bring hope to these communities, ensuring a brighter future for everyone involved.
Donate to J1190N